Source: Autonomous Stuff
IBEO miniLUX is amazingly small and covers up to 180 degree horizontal field of view. Vehicles can be measured up to a distance of 40m, pedestrians up to 15m. It is the next generation ofIBEO fusion systems for e.g. autonomous driving.
- Horizontal field of view 180 degrees (180度水平视角)
- Range Pedestrians approximately 15m, Vehicles approximately 40m (行人检测距离15m，车辆检测距离40m)
- Scan Frequency 5Hz (频率5HZ)
- Angular Resolution 1 degree (角分辨率1度)
- dimensions: 72.5mm x 140mm x 92mm (window size: 53mm x 34.86mm x 18mm)
- Ethernet Interface (以太网接口)
- mass: 450g (重量450g)
- power consumption: 6.5W-7W
- voltage: 9V-27V
The miniLUX mounted on the sides in combination with the long range IBEO LUX laser scanner provides a 360 deg field of view.
Another mounting option is the rear of a car to enable many new advantages for drivers. The following picture shows the 3D parking suppprt by measuring the parking lot shape while driving.